Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find information on unclaimed property/money?
In NC, this is handled by the Department of the State Treasurer, through their NCCash program.
- Where can I find information on my tax refund?
The NC Department of Revenue website contains information and procedures for locating your tax refund.
- Where can I find information on my retirement benefits?
The Retirement Systems Division of the Department of the State Treasurer maintains this information on their website.
- Where can I find information on the Statewide Technical Architecture?
This document is maintained by the NC Office of the Chief Information Officer at https://www.scio.nc.gov/
- Where can I find information on the BEACON project?
Visit the BEACON website at http://www.osc.nc.gov/beacon/index.html
- Where is the SIG?
The SIG (System Information Guide) , OSC's primary documentation for the North Carolina Accounting System, is located under both the Programs and Systems link on the OSC home page, as well as under the Programs of Interest box directly on the home page.
- To whom can I direct questions about this website?
Please contact the OSC Support Services Center at (919) 707-0795.